We are so happy you have visited this page. It hopefully means you have an online writing success story to share. The following is just a guideline and some stuff that allows us to do what we need do unencumbered. Thanks in advance for your submission.
1. Articles are to be written around the topic of “This is how I made Money Writing Online.
2. All submissions must be written in first person.
3. Submissions must be a real account… No this is what should or might work topics.
4. Article length 350-1000 words.
5. Bzau.com will consider paying a nominal fee for feature articles 1200 3000 words.
5. Articles must be 100% original not published elsewhere and written for Bzau.com
6. Author agrees not to republish submission.
What The Author Gets:
1. Credit for Authorship
2. An Avatar (author supplied) linked to their site or blog (no direct sales or affiliate links).
3. A 28 word Bio description including a link to their site or blog (no direct sales or affiliate links)
4. Our undying gratitude for sharing their experience with the world of aspiring online writers.
5. A link or two to their works within the text if it pertains to the article, e.g.- (Here’s an example of one of my submissions: vvv.writertext.com/myystuff
Additional Information Regarding Bzau.com Submissions:
Bzau.com reserves the right to accept or deny any submission, without notice. Upon submission Bzau.com reserves full usage rights of all submissions sent to bzau.com for consideration. Author extends to Bzau.com the right to edit at will any submission without notification. Bzau.com holds no responsibility or liability made as a direct cause for statements made by submitting authors. Bzau.com may or may not monetize this site including but not limited to author submissions in any form it deems acceptable.
If you are not sure; read the existing submissions to get a feel for the flavor of the site. No need to over think things – A first person account consisting of 350-1000 words on what worked for you as an online writer, and a tip, or two on what to do, and/or not do.
Submissions or inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*These guidelines could change at any time without notice.